SOL COUNT Automated Cell Counter is a new technology that can automatically count multiple cell types simultaneously. SOL COUNT Automated Cell Counter utilizes lens-free LED optics and CMOS sensing technology to quickly and accurately measure the total number of cells, live and dead cells, and easily store and transfer the data. Furthermore, two kinds of cells can be measured at the same time.
* Product configuration
- SOL COUNT Instrument
- SOL COUNT Cartridge
- C-type cable
- USB Drive
* The testing Process in 4 easy steps
* Comparison of Cell Counting Measurement Range
* Manual Cell Counting is the standard method of cell counting in many labs. But there are several issues when results are obtained by manually counting cells using a hemocytometer.
* Major errors for Manual Cell Counting.
1. Human perception of Cell definition
2. Errors for Volume, Dilution, and Pipetting
3. Determine Viability
4. Statistical error