SOL COUNT Automatic Cell Counter
Until now, a microscope was absolutely necessary to magnify the cells of the body, including blood. The microscope magnifies cells through two lenses. (Objective and Eyepiece) On the other hand, SOL COUNT Automated Cell Counter is a disruptive technology that allows you to magnify cells without lenses. It is a high technology device that measures cell counts by enlarging cells through a semiconductor sensor without lenses.
1. Personal information item to collect
This site collects personal information like below in order to inquire about the homepage and apply for service.
Collection item : Name, Email, Country, Phone Number
Personal information collection method : Inquiry and report on homeplage, consultation
2. The purpose of personal information collection and usage
This site uses the personal information collected for the following purposes:
- - Member management
- - Complaint handling such as personal identification and dissatisfaction processing, and notice delivery, etc.
3. The period for retention and usage of personal information.
In principle, once the purpose of personal information collection and usage has been achieved, personal information shall be destroyed immediately.
However, the following information will be retained for the period specified for the following reasons:
- - Retention item : Name, Email, Country, Phone Number
- - Criteria for preservation : Documents management regulations
- - Retention period : 3 years